Starting a New Business
Starting a new business is an exciting and challenging endeavor, our extensive experience as key advisers to many different businesses can help you navigate the path to commercial success!
When starting a new business, McMahon & Co Accountants will help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your new business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts for your new business
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Company Registration Office or Revenue Commissioners
- Deal with Company Secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
We have the skills and experience you need to make a real difference to the development of your new business.
Once you are up and running we can continue to be key adviser to you and your new business.
In addition to audit & compliance, we provide Payroll, Bookkeeping and Management Accounting services that can assist you in growing your new business.