McMahon & Co. Joined CPA Ireland’s Approved Employer Programme
CPA Ireland is pleased to announce McMahon & Co. as the latest addition to the Approved Employer Programme. Frank McMahon & Co. are a well established firm of accountants, taxation and business advisors located in Kildare town, Co. Kildare. Frank McMahon is a CPA with over 19 years experience.
The CPA Approved Employer Programme is a quality framework for an organisation’s accountancy training programme. Becoming an AEP allows businesses to become an employer of choice for CPA trainees and to earn a higher return on investment for their training and development costs.
CPA Ireland has partnered with over 130 AEPs to date, including Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and KPMG. View the full CPA Ireland Approved Employer Directory.
Cathal McNamara from CPA Ireland is pictured here presenting the AEP certificate to Frank McMahon.
McMahon & Co – Auditors and Accountants Requires a Dynamic Manager
- Are you looking for a challenge?
- Do you have ambition and potential?
- Are you ready to grow with us?
- Do you want to be actively involved in working in the practice of the future?
This is an exciting management role in our practice in Kildare Town – Right beside the Kildare Village Retail Outlet if you like shopping this is the role for you!!!
Due to continued growth and development, McMahon & Co is seeking a dynamic person who will be pivotal in helping take our office into the future.
We currently have 10 staff in our office in Kildare and a practice wide agenda for growth and to be the best and most technologically advanced practice in the area. Qualified Managers lead our teams and develop and train our staff.
You will be described as:
- Ambitious, a great communicator, a great manager, a loyal friend, someone who wants to make a difference to our clients and our staffs lives, organised and efficient, someone who makes things happen.
- You can take charge of a situation and provide leadership to staff and clients.
- You get a kick out of helping clients and bring value to their businesses and their lives
- You want to make a difference and put your mark on whatever you do
The Job is:
- Manager of one of our teams initially but opportunities to progress will be available
- You will actively help with the growth of the practice and the development of our staff
- You will help us deal with the growing office workload and the different needs of clients
- You will be at the forefront of developing the accountancy practice of the future
We will help you develop, we have an ongoing program of staff development and we actively encourage upskilling and constant learning.
If you have read this far you probably have the requirements we are looking for, that is
- Audit and accounts experience to the highest possible level
- Taxation experience and advisory abilities
- Have a track record of supervising and training staff
- Are confident in meeting people and communicating with clients and other staff members.
- Kildare Town, home working and flexible hours will also be considered
Completely open to negotiation and will be the right salary to secure the right person!
We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you.
Please send your CV to - email@example.com