WE ARE RECRUITING!
McMahon & Co Accountants & Advisers, Kildare Town are currently seeking a Trainee Accountant/Accounting Technician to join our team.
This is a training opportunity. Study support will be provided. Salary will be in line with normal training contracts as advised by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland.
Qualification & Skills Required:
- Honours Leaving certificate or currently studying for Accounting Technician qualification
- Training will be provided, no accounting experience required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, i.e., word, excel, outlook etc
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and be hands on
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative
- A high level of attention to detail
Please send your CV to →
McMahon & Co
9-10 Academy Court,
McMahon & Co. Joined CPA Ireland’s Approved Employer Programme
CPA Ireland is pleased to announce McMahon & Co. as the latest addition to the Approved Employer Programme. Frank McMahon & Co. are a well established firm of accountants, taxation and business advisors located in Kildare town, Co. Kildare. Frank McMahon is a CPA with over 19 years experience.
The CPA Approved Employer Programme is a quality framework for an organisation’s accountancy training programme. Becoming an AEP allows businesses to become an employer of choice for CPA trainees and to earn a higher return on investment for their training and development costs.
CPA Ireland has partnered with over 130 AEPs to date, including Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and KPMG. View the full CPA Ireland Approved Employer Directory.
Cathal McNamara from CPA Ireland is pictured here presenting the AEP certificate to Frank McMahon.